Monday, May 15, 2017

PBL Starting Point: Our Own Backyard



PROJECT BASED LEARNING: OUR OWN BACKYARD STARTING POINT


What I am interested in about our backyard.
(5 top things)
What do I know
(5 main facts)
What I want to know.
(5 best questions)
Project ideas (not final).
(3 ideas)
  • How people live in it
  • How it still growing
  • Filming in it
  • Sharing it with other people
  • The way animal live

  • That doc has more than 500 huts all around the country
  • That there is about 1000000 hectare of it
  • That few people live there still
  • Possums are killing the bush
  • Rabbit are pest on farms and orchards

  • Why don’t people live in the bush?
  • How do you set a snare (I know how set a basic but I want to know how to make it more complex)?
  • Why aren't people killing every possums they see?
  • Why don’t people eat possums?
  • Why do so few people eat rabbit?

  • Make a movie and film it in the bush
  • Sleep in the bush and survivor by eating rabbit and finding  water
  • Designing a website about the pest in the bush


  • 1 comment:

    1. Grate poste.I can anser some qustins. peple do eat posum and posums are hard to kill

      ReplyDelete