Monday, April 10, 2017

Castaway Island Description


This is my Castaway Island description. Hope you enjoy.
Smiles always hidden.



Castaway Island Fiji

eee.jpg

I turn around from the pizza bar to a most amazing sight, the monkey rock just sitting there. The sea as calm as a smooth stone (Doesn't even move), My dad and sister standing in very soothing, salt water. The trees move so easily through the wind, the coconuts swing in the the very little wind. The coral peaks out of the high tide water, The coral so sharp, so beautiful, every colour you could imagine. The young clownfish darts out of the anemone and pecks my snorkel  goggles then swim away (quite creepy). You occasionally see the coral pest, the huge dog fish hiding under staghorn coral (the dog fish is huge pest because It eats and kills the coral).

Monkey rock lies out of water like a beached whale:), creatures such as white banded sea snakes lie sunbathing, green tipped crabs hide in the cracks, brown striped sea snakes slither over and over like a passing businessman and the cute but huge orange giant starfish sits on the rock at high tide relaxing. I spin around back to the Pizza Bar and start sipping my guavalada mocktail.

4 comments:

  1. I love this scene description, Oscar. I can sense the place you are describing with all my senses. The ending reminds me of my favourite author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really cool description Keep up the good work and try your best at everything.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was awesome!!!!!!!! i feel like going there great work amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like going there amazing words. amazing work.

    ReplyDelete