The fantastic olympic village model
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Host city
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Link to project: Project
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was making the square for my model because I got to do it with my friends.
- The most challenging thing about my project was making the cubes up because I had to fold them and glue them.
- The main skill I got better at was persavense I got better at it by making the cube.
- Something interesting I learnt was that pine needle don’t stick with PVA .
- What I would most like to change about my project the amount of house’s because I did not have a anoff cubes.
- I would like to do my next PBL Passion projects (making a movie again).
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Perseverance: I perseverance to finish my cubes
Collaboration: I collaborated to get the cubes done.
Noticing:I noticed that it was not dry
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.
I turn around and see a beautiful pool then turn again and see 6 white sparkling apartment blocks with decks going up the side I walk inside and see a stairwell going up and up the the very top. I step into a room with real texture two duck feather pillows beds I walk down and it's all gone.
The first thing I had to do to start making my model was painting the base bit of my model, then I had to cut out and make 24 cubes but when I made all of them there was only 6 good ones, after that I glued the squares to the base. When I made the pool it was extra hard because it had to be small when I was done the pool I glued the bush on then I was done.