Monday, June 27, 2016

Evil and Money Don't Mix: A Nightmare Come True





Presenting Evil and Money Don't Mix: a nightmare come true.

This movie has finally arrived!

We have been doing passion projects and I choose making a movie.
My movie is about a post-apocalyptic adventure when only very few people remain.
My movie is PG and Action and adventure.
I am entering my movie in the Hawkes Bay:) movie competition.


Passion Projects Reflection



Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
In my projects I did Movie making a movie the learning in for me was not panicking when it did not work and writing scripts (which can be hard)


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
I finished my project I don’t really think it could be any better from my standard but the audio could be better.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
The most challenging part was getting videos from one ipad to another but I still did manage too.


What was surprising about your passion project?
The surprising thing was that it took so long I thought that it would only take 5 weeks but it took 7.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
I did not follow my plan that well but it did turned out good the parts that id did not follow my plan because on some days I did nothing.


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?
The learning muscle I used was collaboration and absorption when I was shooting scene three the actors were a bit trouble.  

Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
I tried to stretch my perseverance like when I could not get the boom sound effect in I tried and tried. Also when I was filming I tried and tried to get it done.


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
I would choose Mixers and Evil don’t mix the third movie to my trilogy because it really fun to make and get ready.


What was your favourite part of passion projects?
My favourite part was finishing the editing.

26 comments:

  1. Great Projects Oscar can't wait until the next part.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the coolest home made movie I've ever seen! Congrats Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that movie was grate.I did not think your movies could get beter but they did

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing movie Oscar i like the first one also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool movie i which i was in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome Oscar e loving the video i like the part when the bear came madilia she was
    amezing so was camo liske zane cameron awesome costumes they are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done Oscar I love the customs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really good movie loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That movie is really awesome. I think you did a great job with the movie. Also your reflection is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Oscar E You masted have worked really had on it.
    I love that the prate that I am in Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good work occar e that is amazing blog post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Oscar it is amazing and you have included well thought
    answers too. You have put heaps of effort into your movie and it
    turned out awesome! :)
    Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny and cool movie oscar Good sound affects
    And your dad is a very good at videoing it
    well done and keep it up with the movies
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that's awesome Oscar.you must have
    worked really hard on that. :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice work Oscar, You have worked really hard on that movie and it came out great. I really enjoyed being part of that movie as you were a great director. I think that you might have living in this career. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice video the writing is good I like the people that you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I love love love the movie it is cool cool cool :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice Oscar i think your movie is cool i like it is funny and awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Oscar

    What a huge project you undertook. It is exceptionally challenging to write, direct and film a movie. You have down exceptionally well. I really enjoyed the slow motion effects within your movie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW OSCAR that is a great movie keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oscar - looking forward to the next Peter Jackson stepping up - think you might be him.
    top effort - I believe writng the script would be the most challenging part.
    Cheers Ro

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the sound afects so cool

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the movie Oscar, you worked really hard on this and it shows
    mum

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing movie oscar i thing you should make the apopalexe you next moive

    ReplyDelete