I am Blogging this because its on of the only art things I've done this year
WALT get Ready for something your doing
Name: Oscar E
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
IT will be the coloured in the colours that it is
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- Yellow Paint
- blue Paint
- orange Paint
- red Paint
- green Paint
- silver Paint
- black Paint
- dark dark dark purple Paint
- white Paint
- A3 Paper
- silver Glitter
Write a list of steps to take.
- paint a black black back ground
- Swirl silver glitter all wet black paint
- create jupiter
- Cut both then out
- Glue them on